SSC JHT Vacancies: SSC JHT Notification 2022 has been released on the official SSC website on 20th July 2022.The last date to apply for the exam is 4th July and the last date to pay fees is 5th August. You are advised to read the detailed notification before applying for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2022. In this blog, we will discuss the SSC Junior Hindi Translator vacancies. Let's read more about it.
SSC JHT Notification 2022
SSC JHT Notification 2022 has been released on the official SSC website on 20th July 2022.The last date to apply for the exam is 4th July and the last date to pay fees is 5th August. You are advised to read the detailed notification before applying for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2022.
Download SSC JHT Notification here
SSC JHT Vacancies 2022
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate's Corner > Tentative Vacancy)
The number of vacancies will soon release on the official website for SSC JHT notification 2022 but SSC has released the posts details.
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator (JT)/ Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices.
SSC Previous Year Vacancies for SSC JHT
Check previous year vacancy for SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 below :
- Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator: 275
- Senior Hindi Translator: 8
SSC JHT Overview 2022
|Exam||Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator (SSC JHT)|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Frequency of exam||Annually|
|Post name||Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, & Senior Hindi Translators|
|No. of vacancies||To be announced|
|Notification released||20th July 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type and Selection Process |
- Stage I : Paper I - Computer Based
- Stage II: Paper II - Descriptive
|Language||Hindi and English|