RSMSSB JE Eligibility: To ensure an easy application procedure, applicants for the RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2022 job must understand all of the eligibility requirements in full, which this article will help you do. In the RSMSSB JE announcement for 2022, a total of 1092 openings were declared. TSP (Tribal Sub Plans) and Non-TSP (Non-Tribal Sub Plans) vacancies have been separated. Interested candidates in this position should make sure they satisfy all of the requirements outlined in the original announcement. The RSMSSB JE recruitment is open to candidates between the ages of 18 and 40. Applicants for the Junior Engineer Post must have a B.E/ B. Tech degree or certificate in the relevant field from a recognized institution. The examination will be held from May 7th to May 9th, 2022. Applicants who have finished an engineering degree or diploma and applied for the test will be able to get the admit card for the exam, which will be provided once it is officially declared. For a seamless registration process, the RSMSSB's eligibility conditions must be met; otherwise, your application will be refused. The RSMSSB JE Eligibility 2022 for age, nationality and educational background will be discussed in this article.
RSMSSB JE Eligibility 2022
The RSMSSB has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Junior Engineer (JE) with a total of 1092 vacancies. The application forms will be available from January 21st until February 19th, 2022. Applicants must, however, check that they meet the eligibility requirements before filling out the online application form. The Rajasthan JE Eligibility 2022 include the following requirements:
- Educational Qualifications for RSMSSB JE
- Age Limit for RSMSSB JE
- Other RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam Eligibility Criteria
This page will provide you with first-hand knowledge on the Rajasthan JE Eligibility 2022 that all applicants who will be applying for the test should be aware of. The following are the age requirements, educational requirements, and nationality requirements as stated in the RSMSSB official notification:
In terms of nationality, applicants must meet the requirements listed below. Applicants must have the following nationality requirements to be qualified to take the exam:
- An Indian citizen or,
- Bhutan's subject, or
- Nepal's subject, or
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1st, 1962, with the intent of staying permanently in India, or
- A person of Indian descent who has migrated to India permanently from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam in East Africa.
The RSMSSB Junior Engineer job age limit is shown below. Only individuals with a Rajasthani domicile are eligible for age relaxation. The applicant must be between the age of (as of January 1st, 2023):
- Maximum age – 40 years
- Minimum age – 18 years
The age relaxation for the Junior Engineer position is shown below for each category, as per the RSMSSB notice.
|SC/ST/OBC/BC (Women residence of Rajasthan||10 years|
|SC/ST/OBC/ BC (Men residence of Rajasthan)||6 years|
Candidates who are looking for the position of junior engineer should read the RSMSSB Board's academic criteria for the junior engineer position, which are as follows:
- Applicants possessing a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree are eligible to apply for the RSMSSB JE 2022 position.
- Those holding a B.E/ B.Tech degree or certificate in the appropriate stream from a recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for RSMSSB JE. RSMSSB JE offers three streams: mechanical, civil and electrical.
Note: Because the hiring for this job has not been undertaken for the previous three years, there will be a three-year relaxation in the upper age limit, as per the notification. As a result, all categories of applicants will receive three-year flexibility in the upper age limit.
Number of Attempts
The RSMSSB Junior Engineer recruiting official notice does not specify the number of attempts that are allowed. If the board gives any notice, the information will be updated.
Applicants should take notice of the following crucial things after reviewing the entire eligibility requirements for the RSMSSB JE Exam:
- Before enrolling for the RSMSSB JE Exam, all applicants should review the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates' candidatures will be terminated if they do not match the qualifying conditions.
- Applicants must have all necessary documentation on hand to establish their identity as needed.
The RSMSSB JE Eligibility 2022 are the minimum standards that all applicants must satisfy to be considered for the position. The RSMSSB JE is a multiple-choice test that incorporates both general knowledge and questions regarding the engineering sector to which candidates are applying. The RSMSSB JE test lasts two hours, and passing requires a score of at least 40%. That concludes the Rajasthan JE Eligibility 2022 for the recruitment of 2022. I hope that this post has answered all of your questions about Junior Engineer qualifications. If you have any more questions, please leave them in the comments area.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the RSMSSB's engineering streams for junior engineers?
Civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering are among the various streams covered by RSMSSB JE recruitment. Applicants should review the post criteria for determining which stream is required for the RSMSSB JE job.
2. What is the minimum age requirement as per the RSMSSB JE Eligibility 2022?
The minimum and maximum age restrictions are 18 and 40, respectively. For each category, there is a separate upper age restriction. The applicant must verify their category's age relaxation.
3. What is the RSMSSB JE 2022 selection process like?
There are two steps to the RSMSSB JE selection process. Candidates must complete both levels to serve as a junior engineer with RSMSSB. Written Exam and Document Verification are the two steps.
4. How many times you can apply for a JE post with the RSMSSB?
The number of attempts is not specified in the official announcement. Candidates should verify the qualifying requirements on the board's official website before applying.
5. Is the RSMSSB JE written examination followed by an interview?
After the written test, there is no interview procedure. The aspirant should have all of the necessary documentation.