RRB Group D Admit Card- Indian Railways had announced a mega recruitment drive for various RRB Group D / RRC Group D posts in March 2019. More than 1 lakh RRB Group D vacancies were announced in the RRB Group D 2019-2020 Recruitment notification. Now, RRB has released a notice announcing the exam date for the RRB Group D exam. RRB Group D will be conducted from 17th August 2022 as per the latest notification released on 30th June 2022
Railway Group D Admit Card 2021 – Download Dates
|Start Date to Download RRB Group D Admit Card||13 August 2022|
|End date to Download RRB Group D Admit Card||25 August 2022|
|RRB Group D CBT Exam Date||17th August onwards|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Latest Updates On RRB Group D Exam Date
- RRB has made the admit card link live from 13th August 2022.
- RRB Group D will be conducted from 17th August 2022 as per the latest notification released on 30th June 2022.
- CBT for Level-1 is planned to be held from July 2022 onwards.
Earlier Updates regarding the exam
- As of 26th January 2022- The RRB Group D tier-1 exam has been postponed.
- The CBT as per details provided in CEN No. RRC-01/2019 will commence tentatively from 23rd February 2022 in multiple phases, subject to the prevailing conditions and Government guidelines issued from time to time in view of handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The link of viewing Exam City and Date and downloading of Travelling Authority of SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites in due course i.e. 10 days prior to the start of the exam.
- Downloading of E-call letters will start 4 days prior to the CBT date mentioned in exam city and date intimation link.
- In regards to 4,85,607 candidates whose applications were found rejected on the ground of invalid photograph and/or signature, for those the modification link will be live from 15.12.2021 to 26.12.2021 on all the official websites of RRBs for uploading of photograph and/or signature afresh as one time opportunity. Thereafter, the decision of RRBs regarding the validity of photograph/signature shall be final and binding on candidates. In this process, the candidates whose application was found accepted will also be scheduled in subsequent phases of the CBT exam of CEN No. RRC01/2019.
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTICE ON EXAM SCHEDULE FOR RRB GROUP D CBT HERE
RRB Group D Admit Card Download Link | Zone-Wise
RRB will release the RRB Group D hall ticket for the written examination 10 – 15 days before the RRB Group D exam date.
RRB Group D Hall Ticket 2022 – How to Download the Admit Card?
Once the above given RRB Group D Admit Card Links are activated, candidates would have to follow the below-given steps to download their call letters for the RRB Group D 2021 Exam -:
Step 1 -: Click on the Regional Website Link from which you have applied for the RRB Group D 2019 Exam.
Step 2 -: Click on the Download Admit Card Link
Step 3 -: Enter Registration Number or Username
Step 4 -: Enter Date of Birth or Password
Step 5 -: View Admit Card and Check all the given details
Step 6 -: Download Admit Card PDF
Step 7 -: Take Print-Outs of the Admit Card (2-3 Copies)
It is advisable that the candidates download their Railway Group D Admit Card 2021 as soon as the link is activated and not wait for the last date. Because on the Last Day, the website could be affected by high traffic load and you might miss out on downloading your RRB Group D Admit Card thus making you ineligible to appear in the RRB Group D Online Exam.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Details On RRB Group D Admit Card
The RRB Group D hall ticket will consist of two sections i.e. Candidates copy and RRB Copy. The details mentioned in the candidates copy & RRB Copy is as follows:
|Roll number||Name and address of the exam centre||Candidate's signature|
|Registration number||Date of exam||Invigilator's signature|
|Candidate's name||Exam shift||Exam trade|
|Photograph||Reporting time||Exam slot|
|Signature by the chairman||Nearest railway station||Google map link|
|Roll number ||Reporting time|
|Registration number||Test centre code|
|Date of birth||Community|
|Shift||Exception (if any)|
|Space for a photograph to be affixed at the exam centre||Space for self declaration|
|Date of exam||Candidate's left thumb impression (1 and 2)|
|Invigilator's signature||Chairman's signature|
Documents to Carry Along With RRB Group D Admit Card
Candidates are required to bring any one of the following ID proofs (both original and photocopy) along with RRB Group D admit card:
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a government employee
- College/university photo ID card (if candidates are still studying)
How To Correct Error In The RRB Group D Admit Card?
After the RRB Group D hall ticket is released, you need to check the following:
- Whether the candidate's name, date of birth, father's or mother's name appeared on the hall ticket are correct
- Whether the category, exam date, centre, time are correct.
- Whether the photograph and signature of candidates are clear and legible on the admit card.
In case candidates find any discrepancies in these details, they should immediately contact the examination authority for correction.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
RRB Group D Admit Card 2021- Selection Process
The Selection Process of RRC Group D 2020 Recruitment has 3 stages -:
Stage 1 -: Railway RRC Group D CBT
Stage 2 -: PET (Physical Endurance Test)
Stage 3 -: Document Verification
RRC Group D Admit Card 2022 – CBT Exam Patter
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Science||25||25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
RRB Group D Admit Card 2022 – PET Details
After Qualifying for the RRC CBT, Candidates would be called for the RRC Physical Endurance Test (PET). It is mandatory for all the selected candidates to Qualify the PET to be eligible for the 3 stages of selection – DV and Medical Examination. Criteria to clear the PET for both Male and Female Candidates is given in the below table -:
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|1) Lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down;|
2) Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
|1) Lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down;|
2) Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.