NABARD Development Assistant Salary Structure: The National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development is the Apex Body looking after the development and growth of Agriculture in India. Its primary function is to look after all the Agricultural Finance related issues with respect to the development of Indian Agriculture. The NABARD Development Assistant recruitment is conducted by NABARD to hire young individuals at the assistant level to perform the various functions of NABARD.
NABARD has released the NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2022. In the official notice, a total of 177 vacancies for the post of Development Assistant (General & Hindi) have been announced. NABARD is one of the premier Banking Institutes in India. This is a great opportunity for all the Banking Aspirants who aspire to join an elite National Banking Institution like NABARD. This blog covers the salary and career prospects as a NABARD Development Assistant.
NABARD Development Assistant 2022- Salary
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments) in the scale of Rs.13150 -750(3) -15400 -900(4) -19000 -1200 (6) -26200 -1300 (2)-28800-1480 (3)-33240 -1750(1) 34990 (20 years).
- At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) is approximately Rs.32,000/-.
- Other allowances include Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
NABARD Development Assistant Salary - Allowances
- The available perquisites include NABARD's residential accommodation subject to availability, reimbursement of petrol for vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper, Brief Case, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc., as per the eligibility, dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility.
- Interest-free Festival Advance, Leave Travel Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- The candidates selected for the post will be governed by the "defined Contribution to New Pension Scheme (NPS)", in addition to the benefit of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
- There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.
- Selected candidates will be initially posted in NABARD's Head Office/Regional office/TE for which they have applied. However, they are liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
NABARD Development Assistant 2022 Online Application
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
3. Left thumb impression
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
4. Hand-written declaration Image
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm* 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant's signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
NABARD Development Assistant Apply Online – step-by-step procedure
Aspirants who are interested in the NABARD Development Assistant 2022 exam, must be eager about the application filling up process. Here we have provided step by step guide to apply online for the NABARD Development Assistant exam 2022.
- Visit the official website of NABARD https://www.nabard.org/career.
- Now click on the "NABARD Development Assistant apply online 2022" link.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Now click on "Click here for new registration" and enter your name, contact details, and your email id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent to your registered mail id and mobile number.
- Login using the credential, and fill out the application form.
- Confirm your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next' buttons.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Preview the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT as no modification will be allowed after the final submission of the NABARD Development Assistant online application.
- Click on the ‘Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
- Now click on the ‘Submit' button.
- You have successfully filled out the application form.
NABARD Development Assistant Application Fee 2022