ICAR IARI Assistant Exam Date 2022: ICAR IARI Assistant Exam Date is Out! The exam is scheduled on 29th July 2022. Indian Agriculture Research Institute IARI has released a notification for the recruitment of 462 Assistant posts. All the candidates who are interested in this Graduate Level Assistant Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 07 May 2022 to 01 June 2022. The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (Pusa Institute), is India's National Institute for agricultural research, education, and extension. IARI is under the Administrative control of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). In this blog, we will discuss in detail the ICAR IARI Assistant Exam Date. So, without any delay lets get started!
ICAR IARI Assistant Exam Date 2022: Check Here
ICAR has announced the ICAR IARI Assistant Exam Date 2022 which is 29th July 2022. Check all information here for ICAR Assistant Exam 2022.
|ICAR IARI Assistant Notification||06th May 2022|
|ICAR IARI Online Registration Starts||07th May 2022 (10 am)|
|ICAR IARI Last Date to Apply Online||01st June 2022 (11:55 pm)|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||01st June 2022|
|Correction Window||05 June 2022 (10 am) to 07 June 2022 (11:55 pm)|
|ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card||July 2022|
|ICAR IARI Assistant Prelims Exam Date 2022||July 29th 2022|
ICAR IARI Assitant Important Notice 2022: Check Here
ICAR IARI Assistant Officer Recruitment | Overview
ICAR (Indian Agriculture Research Institute) has announced 462 Assistant vacancies recruited through IARI Recruitment 2022. let's have a look at the ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 from the details mentioned in the below table-
|Exam Name||ICAR IARI Assistant Exam|
|Organization||ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute|
|Posts ||Assistant (2-1/2022Rectt Cell/Administrative CBT)|
|Registration Dates||07th May to 1st June 2022|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Basis||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Process||Prelims-Mains-Skill Test|
|Job Location||All over India|
|IARI Assistant Salary||Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 44900/-|
ICAR IARI Assistant Exam Selection process 2022
The ICAR IARI Assistant Exam selection process consists of 3 stages.
- Skill test
ICAR IARI Exam Pattern 2022
The ICAR IARI exam is conducted in three phases
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Skill Test ( CPT or Computer Proficiency Test)
Let us look into the pattern for the preliminary and mains examination below:
ICAR IARI Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sections||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
(1 hours and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe.)
ICAR IARI Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|100||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe.)|
|English Language & Comprehension|
|II||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/Letter/ Application etc.)||100||1 Hours (1 hours and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe.)|
- Preliminary and Mains Examinations (Paper - I) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension in Preliminary and Main Examinations (Paper – I).
- The Preliminary Exam and Paper - I of the Main Examination will be conducted in online mode and Paper – II of the Main examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- In Preliminary Examination, there will be negative marking of 1/3rd for each wrong answer.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3rd for each wrong answer in Paper - I of the Main Examination.
- The Paper-II of the Mains Examination will have the option of answering the full paper either in Hindi or in English. No marks will be awarded for answering Part paper in Hindi and part paper in English.
- In Paper-II of the Mains Examination, candidates must write their correct Roll Number at the prescribed places on the cover page of the Answer Book. Candidates must also affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Answer Book. Answer Books not bearing Roll Number, Signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression shall be awarded zero marks.
Skill Test or CPT
- The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be held, comprising of three modules: (i) Word Processing, (ii) Spread Sheet and (iii) Generation of Slides.
- Duration of each module will be 15 minutes. These modules will be conducted one after the other.
- The CPT will be conducted in the manner decided by the ICAR for the purpose. CPT is qualifying in nature and qualifying in all the three Modules will be mandatory.
- No exemption from CPT is allowed for any category of PwD candidates. PwD candidates who are eligible for scribes as per the instructions of the Examination will be allowed additional compensatory time of 5 (five) minutes in CPT. Only those VH candidates who opt for scribes in the written examination will be provided passage reader at the time of CPT.
- Detailed instructions regarding CPT will be provided by IARI to the eligible candidates.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying marks in Preliminary & Mains Examinations will not be less than as follows:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|OBC/ EWS ||25%|
- Based on the aggregate performance in Paper - I of the Mains Examination with prescribed minimum qualifying marks as mentioned above, Paper-II will be evaluated. If a candidate does not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper – I, the answer sheet of his/her Paper-II will not be evaluated.
- Based on the aggregate performance in Paper - I & II of the Mains Examinations, candidates will be called for Skill Test i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). Skill Test is mandatory and qualifying nature. If a candidate does not appear in Skill Test or fails to qualify the Skill Test, he/she will not be eligible for the post.