DU LLB Entrance Exam is conducted for admissions at the Faculty of Law, Delhi University. It is likely to be conducted in the 1st week of August 2022 as per the previous DU LLB Entrance Exam Notification. The LLB course is of 3 years duration. The exam is divided into four sections: English Language Comprehension, Legal Awareness & Aptitude, Analytics Abilities, and General Knowledge. The candidates who wish to appear for the exam should check the eligibility criteria and fill out the application form if they are eligible.
DU LLB Entrance Exam Overview
The following table shows the overview for the exam-
|Name of the Exam||DU LLB Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Exam|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|The organization conducting the exam||Faculty of Law DU|
|Fees for Application|
General/OBC/CW - 750
EWS/SC/ST/PwD - 300
|Number of Seats ||2922|
|Official Website||http://lawfaculty.du.ac.in/ |
DU LLB Entrance Exam: Expected Dates
The following table shows the expected dates for the exam-
|DU LLB Entrance Exam notification release date||May 2022 3rd week|
|Application form start for DU LLB Entrance Exam||June 2022, 1st week|
|Last date for registration||July 2022, 1st week|
|Admit card release date||July 2022, 3rd week|
|Exam Date||August 2022, 1st week|
|Result Declaration||September 2022, 1st week|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||August 2022, 1st week|
|Last date to challenge the Provisional Answer Key||August 2022, 2nd week|
|Release of Admission List||September 2022, 3rd week|
|Beginning of Counseling||October 2022, 1st week|
|Admission||November 2022, 1st week|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
The following is the application procedure-
- Firstly the candidates must register on the official website to fill out the DU LLB entrance exam application form. Candidates must provide information such as their name, date of birth, phone number, and email address, and then click the submit button. Candidates will receive account login credentials for the DU LLB exam to the email address submitted by them as soon as this is completed.
- Fill out the DU LLB application form completely. The candidates must fill out the information in their DU LLB registration form such as Candidate Name, Date of birth, Gender, Alternate mobile number, Qualifying exam, Educational qualification, Year of passing, Address, Program preference, College preference, Test center preference, Details of parents/guardians.
- Upload the necessary documents. Candidates must provide scanned copies of their identity document, photograph, and signature.
- Application fee for DU LLB exam. Candidates must pay application fees either through credit card, debit card, or net banking to complete the application process. The application fees applicable to different categories are as follows: General category - Rs.750SC/ST/OBC/EWS category - Rs.300
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
The eligibility is different for different categories of candidates. The same has been given below-
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 50% in their graduate or postgraduate degree from a UGC-recognized university.
- Candidates in the unreserved and EWS categories must have received at least 50 per cent or an equivalent grade point in the qualifying degree examination.
- Candidates in the OBC/CW/PwD and SC/ST categories must have received at least 45 per cent and 40 per cent of the total marks, respectively.
- Candidates in their final year of their bachelor's degree are also eligible to take the DU LLB.
- No candidate who has completed the LLB program at any university is eligible for admission.
- No candidate on the LLB rolls or an ex-student of any university shall be permitted to enroll in the DU LLB course unless their admission has been cancelled.
Number of Seats- The total number of seats for DU LLB is 2922.
We hope the article has given you the relevant information regarding the DU LLB Entrance Exam Notification, including the overview and expected dates of the exam and the application procedure, eligibility, and the number of seats available for DU LLB. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different sections in the DU LLB Exam?
Ans. The exam is divided into four sections: English Language Comprehension, Legal Awareness & Aptitude, Analytics Abilities, and General Knowledge.
2. What are the total number of seats available in DU LLB?
Ans. The total number of seats for DU LLB is 2922.
3. What is the minimum qualification for DU LLB Entrance Exam?
Ans. Candidates must have received a minimum of 50% in their graduate or postgraduate degree from a UGC-recognized university.
4. What is the total duration of the DU LLB Course?
Ans. The total duration of the DU LLB Course is three years.
5. What are the different documents required to be uploaded along with the application form?
Ans. Candidates must provide scanned copies of their identity document, photograph, and signature.